- Character- We play a game, but more importantly we help build a person
- Integrity- Honest, accurate feedback. Development and program strategies that enhance the player’s growth
- Trust- trust in yourself and your path as a player and person
- Self awareness- knowing your strengths and weaknesses
- Learning and listening attitude- living to learn, listening to understand
- Team- no single individual is bigger than the team as a whole
My experiences in developing players has always been associated with the love and passion for the game! I believe that football should develop both quality players and people and the journey with football is one that should be enjoyed through life.
We want our club to provide that fun, passionate environment where players can develop on all aspects of their game. While many have seen the highest level of players on t.v, the game seen is not always the game travelled. To get where you want to go takes hours of practice and dedication. My desire is to have kids learning the game and recognizing it’s a balance between talent- hard work and hours of practice. Everyone’s journey will be different, and no matter your journey you have the game.